top of page

ST:MAC102 | "One Ping Only"


Following weeks of searching for the signal along its predicted trajectory, the MacAlpine has detected another signal, with the new sensor algorithm what will they find?


Do not go gentle into that good night,

Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Rage, rage against the dying of the light


 

[10:00] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex walking in from the list, "Sorry, took me a while, never been here... forgot most ships need a good jog to traverse, heh."


[10:04] Fiona@falconecoose FX | The MacAlpine has been hunting the signals for approaching a month now with no luck, until now. With them closing in on a new signal they have put out a call for any ship or anyone in range >

[10:04] Fiona@falconecoose > who is able to assist.

[10:06] Fiona@falconecoose nods over to Alina "It's alright commander, we are still a bit away from our intercept with the signal. Ops, Do we have an eta on our rendezvous with the Shackleton?"

[10:06] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "One moment Captain."

[10:07] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "Still a few light years out, we should meet them by the intercept."


[10:08] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp <C> U.S.S. Shackleton to U.S.S. MacAlpine, stand by for holo-conference transmission."


[10:08] Fiona@falconecoose: "Copy that. Comms, start the link."

[10:09] Fiona@falconecoose Comms | "Afirm." <C> "Shackleton, this is the MacAlpine link ready to receive."


[10:09] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp FX | Capt Derenzis appears on the bridge of the MacAlpine, with the occasional flicker of the hologram.

[10:10] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Commander Orso. Good to see you again. I trust this is about our ghost signal?"


[10:11] Fiona@falconecoose nods slightly "Captain. It is, we have picked up another one just a few light years away now." turns to look over her shoulder to Alina "You all caught up on these signals?"


[10:13] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: I think so.. just sounds like standard mystery stuff

[10:13] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex turns around and waves at Derenzis


[10:14] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp looks to see Alina in the field of view. "Good to see you, Commander Mandra."


[10:14] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: I figured since I have the time I should get outside a bit more, heh


[10:15] Fiona@falconecoose nods slightly "Aye it is pretty much. Helm whats our ETA on intercept? And Ops have the calibrations for the new sensor parameters ready?"

[10:15] Fiona@falconecoose Helm | "Not much longer now Captain, just a few minutes."

[10:15] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "Aye Captain they will be by the time we exit warp, Engineering is just doing the final touches on the sensors them self."

[10:16] Fiona@falconecoose nods to both stations before she looks to the others "Ok then, this is the time for questions and any more ideas on what we are going to find if anything."


[10:16] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Our sensor pod is active and ready. Lt. Mondet is making his adjustments as I speak."


[10:17] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: it sounds like you got it covered at least for unmasking this thing... I figure I'll be of more use once we know what we're dealing with


[10:17] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp frowns. "That could be a problem, Cmdr Mandra. If what we uncovered with these previous signals is true, we're dealing with a super-humanoid intelligence."

[10:18] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Though this wouldn't be the first time initial data has led people astray."


[10:18] Fiona@falconecoose: "That or something our sensors can't make heads or tails off."


[10:19] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nods. "Whatever it is, caution is the order of the day, I think."


[10:19] Fiona@falconecoose: "Aye that sounds like the best course of action with this."


[10:19] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: superintelligence huh? That's not far outside my purview from a certain perspective


[10:19] Fiona@falconecoose Helm | "Thas us arriving now Captain."


[10:20] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: but the thing I read implied.. something in a shoddy warp drive... I missed a line in the report I guess...


[10:21] Fiona@falconecoose FX | With that, the MacAlpine drops out of warp seemingly in empty space with only a few asteroids around them


[10:21] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp turns to someone outside the holo-pickup. "Ensign, drop us out of warp."

[10:21] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp FX | USS Shackleton enters the region, several hundred kilometers from the MacAlpine.


[10:22] Fiona@falconecoose Nice work, Ops full sensor sweep." nods slightly before she looks over at Alina "Aye it did look that way from what we could trace from the distance they have covered in that time.


[10:23] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: well, as I said, once we know what it is, I'll know more what I can help with I suppose


[10:24] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Lt. Mondet, sensors at maximum. Yellow Alert, people."


[10:25] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "Captain, I'm picking up the signal again at 320-mark-8."


[10:25] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex closes one eye and seems to be regarding the screen a bit


[10:26] Fiona@falconecoose: "On screen."


[10:26] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Shackleton here, we're seeing the same."


[10:28] Fiona@falconecoose FX | As the sensor reading is put on screen, with an overlay of the white noise interference they are picking up from it, in the centre of the screen would be an almost cylindrical object with a>

[10:29] Fiona@falconecoose > downward angled cone at the front of it, along with four long and thin cylinders at what appears to be each axis of the object, with each attached to a short pylon


[10:29] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex squints as she examines


[10:29] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp looks at a similar image on her main view screen. "Magnify. Sensors, what can you tell me about that object?"


[10:30] Fiona@falconecoose raises her eyebrow slightly at the object "Well at least we can see it now."


[10:33] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: So.. is it a ship?


[10:33] Fiona@falconecoose "What are we looking at here people?" looks at her bridge crew, along with Alina and Derenzis if they have any idea


[10:33] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp turns in the pickup, as though addressing someone directly. "Are you certain?" A pause for the answer to come back, not picked up by the holotransmitter.


[10:33] Fiona@falconecoose: "It looks like one...what is it Captain?"


[10:34] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp turns back, facing Orso. "We're still piecing things together here, but what we can say is that ship is a mixture of tech. Federation, Romulan and others... but we also have comparisons to Borg."


[10:35] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: bit of a mismash?


[10:35] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp turns to another officer. "Lt. Boafo, better set up your contingencies - we may have guests soon."


[10:35] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: maybe someone is trying to build a scrap-ship?


[10:35] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "That's the best way to describe it, Cmdr Mandra."


[10:35] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: someone with no contacts and desperate for something that works

[10:36] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: otherwise they wouldn't need to try so hard


[10:36] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Lt. Mondet, can you get me dimensions on that ship? How big is it, exactly? Tactical, give me a reading on its weapons and shields."


[10:37] Fiona@falconecoose Now that is odd, scav..." Orso suddenly goes quiet as the MacAlpine and the Shackleton both echo with a loud 'ping' "Ops! What was that?

[10:38] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "Not sure Captain, pick up a slight energy pulse from the object before whatever that was...not reading any damage though, so not a weapon?"


[10:38] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp looks up sharply. "Talk to me, Mr Mondet. What just hit us?"


[10:38] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: scanning burst?


[10:39] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp frowns. "Possibly..."


[10:39] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex looks around casually, "That was an odd resonance though.."

[10:40] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: would need a deep subspace wavefront to cause a pressure wave like that in a ship superstructure if my understanding is right...


[10:41] Fiona@falconecoose: "It was odd...have we got any more info on that object?"


[10:41] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp raises her eyebrows at a reply. "MacAlpine, we've got a measure of that thing. One hundred metres length, approx. 20 m diameter."


[10:42] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "Negative Captain...wait it's changing course away from us, got another energy pulse as well!"


[10:42] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "It could almost fit in one of our nacelles."


[10:42] Fiona@falconecoose FX | Both ships would be hit by another 'ping' shortly after the pulse was detected


[10:42] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex perks an eyebrow, "That's a weird comparison... but it is pretty small I guess


[10:43] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Ensign, pursue, one-quarter impulse. Still waiting on your report, Tactical."


[10:43] Fiona@falconecoose: "So what we know is that is small, a mismatch of stuff and has a weird energy pulse..."

[10:46] Fiona@falconecoose glances at Derenzis and Alina after she gives her pursuit orders "I'm open to ideas here."


[10:46] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: Anyone try to hail them?

[10:46] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: it's clearly someone


[10:46] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp frowns. "We're picking up minimal shields, barely enough for dust deflection. No weapons signatures, but there are three slots in the hull..." +

[10:47] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: + "Check that, 6 slots, 3 on each side of the nose. Can you confirm, MacAlpine."


[10:47] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: left over from whatever parts they scrapped perhaps


[10:48] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nod at Alina's suggestion. "It's worth a try. Open a hailing frequency, Commander zh'Cholal."


[10:48] Fiona@falconecoose glances at her Ops officer who nods in confirmation "Aye we can Captain, we see the same."


[10:49] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp <C> "To unidentified vessel: this is Captain Alyx Derenzis of the U.S.S. Shackleton. State your business in this sector."


[10:50] Fiona@falconecoose FX | There would be no response to the hail, but at the same time the ship would send another 'ping' towards both ships


[10:50] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex side glances at the message they sent


[10:50] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp frowns. "T'Vrin, Mondet, what can you tell me about those pings?"


[10:51] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex pulls up the wrist device she had on and types out something on it, "Gonna take some of your ship's scan data and have one of my mainframes check something."


[10:51] Fiona@falconecoose: "Go ahead Commander."


[10:51] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: <C> "U.S.S. Shackleton to unidentified vessel: are you receiving our transmission?"

[10:53] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "A *subspace* wavefront? Wait... can this signal reflect off of our hulls?"


[10:55] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: subspace waves are cross-dimensional.. so they are a rare thing that can happen in vacuum


[10:55] Fiona@falconecoose: "It could be possible from what I understand of the concept Captain...wait...could they are using the reflection as their form of sensors?"


[10:56] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: that was my first thought, I just had Blaster try to figure out it if might be a communication attempt.. but it can't give me any confirmation on that


[10:56] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "A crude form, perhaps. And we're still getting no response from our hails."

[10:57] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp pauses. "Ensign, full stop."


[10:57] Fiona@falconecoose: "Helm, full stop as well."

[10:57] Fiona@falconecoose: "What is it Captain?"


[10:58] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: hmm.. maybe they can't see us without subspace reflections.. perhaps they don't see in the visual range like us...

[10:58] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: but that only sees in subspace? That's not typical...


[10:58] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Perhaps it's just me, but I get the impression our guest out there doesn't want to be found."


[10:58] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: bit late for that

[10:59] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: they aren't being very silent either


[10:59] Fiona@falconecoose: "We have to remember though, the ship seemed to be made up of a mix of tech...what if they are just using whatever they have?"

[11:00] Fiona@falconecoose: "And aye it is a bit late for them not to be found..."


[11:00] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Romulan tech, but no cloaking device... Federation tech but no advanced sensors. No discernable shields, no obvious weapons..."


[11:01] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: I said that at the start... it looks like something scrapped together out of necessity

[11:01] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: this doesn't give the impression of some clever mastermind.. it reeks of someone just trying to survive

[11:01] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: galaxy is a rough place for some people


[11:02] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nods in acknowledgement. "I'm beginning to think the same, Commander. But then there are the Borg technology signatures..."

[11:02] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Tech like that is extremely dangerous to scavenge."


[11:02] Fiona@falconecoose: "We first picked this signal up at a battlefield with the borg though...and if you are desperate enough..."


[11:03] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: I'd bet they don't care if it is dangerous if it helps them

[11:03] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: if they even know what it is


[11:03] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp Derenzis' image fades and returns, as though she's pacing in and out of the pickup.


[11:03] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: maybe they don't have working comms.. we need to figure out communications


[11:04] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "If they don't know what they're dealing with, then they are in greater danger than we thought. If the Borg tech reactivates..."


[11:04] Fiona@falconecoose FX | While they have been talking the unknown ship has sent another ping at them


[11:05] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: it only really is a danger in certain quantities and assembly... it's not inherently dangerous

[11:05] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: Borg nanotechnology needs direction from the Collective to be used maliciously

[11:05] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: it's just a tool

[11:06] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: so unless it is signalling Borg to come here... which I think we'd have detected... it's probably ok for now


[11:06] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nods. "Mr Mondet, keep an eye out for any Borg subspace signals. If the Collective does try to connect with it, I want to know."

[11:08] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp looks at the others. "So: desperate, not willing or not able to communicate--" nods to Alina. "If they can detect their subspace bursts, can we send bursts of the same type."


[11:09] Fiona@falconecoose nods slightly "That sounds like an idea. Ops can we do it?"

[11:10] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "Give me a moment Captain but should be able...yeah that's the deflector reprogramed ready to send on your mark."


[11:10] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: that's why I tried to analyse if it was a form of communication


[11:10] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp looks up at another report from her crew. "Looks like the Borg subspace channels are silent. Stay on them, Mondet."


[11:10] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: but it seems it isn't... unless they are sticking to the most extreme basics

[11:11] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: if the pings have no communication form.. maybe simple binary is all they have


[11:11] Fiona@falconecoose looks at the others "What if it's not the communication itself but more how they start communication, like knocking on someone's door?"


[11:11] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "So if we 'knock back' they might respond?"


[11:11] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: well.. maybe we can configure the deflector for a reply pulse


[11:12] Fiona@falconecoose nods to her ops officer "They are on it, how are we looking?"

[11:13] Fiona@falconecoose Ops | "Engineering is happy with the modifications we have made and ready on your mark."

[11:13] Fiona@falconecoose looks at the others "Well then, let's knock back."


[11:13] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nods.


[11:16] Fiona@falconecoose You have the target Ops, one ping only." with a nod from the Ops officer they fire off the pulse towards the unknown ship, after a moment the ship slowly starts to turn to face them and stops


[11:16] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Looks like that got their attention."


[11:17] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: my original thought was they communicate in subspace pulses.. which is what I wanted my comms mainframe to analyse...


[11:17] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp looks back towards her Tactical officer. "Any signals? Signs they might be trying to open a channel?"


[11:18] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: even though it found nothing.. I didn't consider it to be a cultural opening exchange...


[11:19] Fiona@falconecoose FX | Both ships are hit by a double ping this time before they start to pick up an open channel coming from the ship


[11:20] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Two pings... acknowlegement?"


[11:20] Fiona@falconecoose: "Well then...this is one of the odder ways I have started communication. Maybe?"

[11:20] Fiona@falconecoose Comms | "Captains, I'm picking up an open channel coming from the ship towards us."


[11:21] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: perhaps it's a cultural thing..


[11:22] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "We're seeing the same." She looks to Alina. "It could be cultural... or maybe a security precaution."

[11:23] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Let's try again... think I'll soften the tone a bit."


[11:23] Fiona@falconecoose nods to Derenzis "Go ahead Captain, you do hold the rank here."


[11:24] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp <C> "Unidentified vessel, this is the Federation Starship Shackleton with the Federation Starship MacAlpine. Do you need assistance?"


[11:24] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex gives a thumbs up at the softer tone


[11:26] Fiona@falconecoose The voice over the hail is distorted slightly | <C> "No we are fine...Federation Starship Shackleton?...we do not require assistance."

[11:26] Fiona@falconecoose FX | The hail at this time would be audio only


[11:27] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex off comm, "They could be cautious about us too."


[11:28] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp raises her eyebrows at the response. <C> "May I ask who is speaking, please?"


[11:28] Fiona@falconecoose nods slightly "They are in a rather small ship compared to our two."

[11:31] Fiona@falconecoose | <C> "This is the Aloret of the...starship? Who am I speaking to?"


[11:32] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: <C>"I am Alyx Derenzis, Captain of the Starship Shackleton."

[11:33] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp makes a quick muting gesture. "'The Aloret'. Thoughts?" she asks the others.


[11:33] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: just thati reminds me of our old JAG

[11:34] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: his name was Aloran


[11:34] Fiona@falconecoose: "Could be a cultural thing, or the UT can't translate it."


[11:34] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp frowns. "Do you recognize the voice, Commander Mandra?"


[11:35] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: um... no, I was just making a joke about how the word is similar


[11:35] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp looks back, makes a gesture to reopen the outgoing channel.

[11:35] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nods in acknowledgement of Alina's reply.


[11:37] Fiona@falconecoose | <C> "Alyx Derenzis, Captain of the starship Shackleton...that is a very long name."


[11:38] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp pauses, closes her eyes and pinches the bridge of her nose briefly before replying.


[11:38] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex snickers


[11:39] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp <C> "I believe there was a misunderstanding. My name *is* Alyx Derenzis, but my title is Captain, and I command the starship Shackleton. The vessel that is currently transmitting to you."


[11:42] Fiona@falconecoose | <C> That is more sense then...my known name is Tu'Vass then, Aloret of the Woleff...em what, you sure? Run it again."


[11:44] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: ah, learning pains


[11:46] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp blinks. <C>"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Tu'Vass. Our ships represent an organization called the United Federation of Planets, and it is our mission to make peaceful contact with other +

[11:47] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: + <C> "...civilizations."

[11:48] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp pauses. <C> "Is there something wrong?"


[11:49] Fiona@falconecoose | <C> "Ahh yes, we know of your organisation, our nexus has records of you. Oh, no...everything is all fine here; how are you?"


[11:50] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp blinks, mouthing the word "nexus?" with a look at Alina.


[11:51] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex shrugs


[11:51] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp <C> "May we ask where you come from?"


[11:55] Fiona@falconecoose | <C> "Emm...Well...you see...yes I know what the Anisratar Sravina would say! Yes, I have them muted, I pushed the button! We can't just go around telling people where we are from if you had your>


[11:56] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp blinks, but says nothing. Never interrupt an enemy if they're making a mistake...


[11:56] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex narrows her eyes in exasperation, "This fits with their ship use at least.."


[11:57] Fiona@falconecoose | > way the entire space above Tu'Vons would be full of these do-gooders trying to help us! Eh hem...sorry about that had to consult with my crew, but well you see it is not our policy to disclose>

[11:57] Fiona@falconecoose | > our homeworld to people we have just met. I hope you can understand."

[11:58] Fiona@falconecoose just slowly rubs the bridge of her nose while she tries to stop from sighing


[11:58] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex types in the name Tu'Vons for the record on a ship screen

[11:58] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex off comm, "Guess they don't want visitors... officially we have to respect that."


[12:00] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nods. "Of course, Tu'Vass. I need to consult with my officers for a moment; please stand by." She gestures for the channel to be muted, and turns to the others. "Thoughts on what we just heard?


[12:02] Fiona@falconecoose shrugs slightly "Wait are we actually muted?" her comms officer just glares at her "Fine...bar the fact that as the Commander says it matches their ship, we officially can't go there unless invited>

[12:02] Fiona@falconecoose: > if we even know where it is."


[12:04] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp frowns. "I'm still worried about the fact they have Borg tech on their ship. Doubly so since they seem... less than competent if this exchange was any indication."


[12:06] Fiona@falconecoose nods slightly "I know what you mean...but if it is inactive it should be fine, and what can we do about it at this time?"


[12:09] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp furrows her brow, worried. "Commander Mandra, your thoughts?"


[12:12] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex looks up, having dug into a data feed for a bit, "So... I can't find anything database side on a Tu'Vons... but it did pop up a search result in Doza... far side...

[12:12] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: someone might have encountered them in the past maybe"

[12:13] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: as for what to do.... the eager Starfleet way is to try to make friends if possible...if not...Then leave them be assuming they don't pose any issue...which really...I doubt they do

[12:13] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: gods.. why do I know this crap... I hang around with Captains too much... no wonder they thought I could run a ship before...


[12:14] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "In your opinion, as our resident computer science expert, what are the chances these people might activate the Borg technology by accident?"


[12:17] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: I have no idea what their capability is.. but if this represents how they build ships.. they don't know how to design and build their own things without recycling parts.. so their scavengers...

[12:18] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: so they probably don't have a big knowledge base in accessing complex systems like those

[12:18] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: the fact they wired all that crap together to work is almost impressive


[12:19] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp: "Should we warn them? Admittedly diplomacy isn't my strong suit."


[12:20] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: warn them about what?

[12:20] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: they are puttering along at a snails pace in space.. they seem pretty harmless


[12:22] Fiona@falconecoose: "Could it be worth seeing if this record of the name they said is on their predicted flight path and if so taking a small sneak and peak? And they are still on hold mind."


[12:23] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: I dunno why you're asking me like I'm some diplomatic expert... that's a Captain's prerogative


[12:23] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp nods. "I suppose that's all we can do. Reopen the channel," she says back to her officer.


[12:23] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: I am just saying what comes to my mind... I would not know the best thing to do here


[12:24] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp <C> "Tu'Vass, thank you for this contact, and I wish you well on your journey. We'll be in this sector for a while, so if you do need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to contact us.


[12:26] Fiona@falconecoose | <C> "Of course...this has been a most beneficial meeting, and it has confirmed the data of our nexus for us...watch it! What do you mean I shouldn't have said that!...anyone we will be leaving now"


[12:26] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp <C> "Safe travels to you. Shackleton out."


[12:26] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex rolls her eyes a bit and snerks


[12:26] Fiona@falconecoose FX | With that, the ship closes its channel and starts flying back on its original flight plan


[12:27] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex: people like that make me feel safer that we're not doing everything wrong, heh


[12:29] Derenzis@andrewbcrisp purses her lips. "Well. Let's see if we can find where they're headed then."


[12:30] Alina Mandra@Master_Dex shrugs, "If you want, but course plots can be tough to guess, cause they might change direction later


[12:32] Fiona@falconecoose: "We already have a few plotted course lines, so it is just seeing if they this planet is near any of them."


1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page